26 nov. 2010

Fruit défendu - Part 4.

Ohhh it's so freaking cold these days!
Even if I LOVE it, I'm kinda bored of always wearing the same wool pullover sweater my grand mother made 30years ago... and we aren't even in december yet... it's gonna be a looong winter!

I guess our key-words will be related to snow/cigarette smokes in our eyes (even for people who don't smoke -what a lovely image!-) until SPRING (isn't this the most poetic word ever? :)
Hi open toe shoes and cute dresses! Bye mountain gloves and rosy cheeks! But let's not skip steps too quickly...

I'm challenging you! : let's wear warm AND fashion clothes!

Soon a x1000 more positive post on the MANY advantage of being in winter!

Take care... and have a nice week end!

Daniel, Emma, and Rupert

That's what I'm talking about!

Summer/beach

MMonroe, wonderfully beautiful

Well, I'm Lost In Translation !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire