
Just after I watched a movie, I visited some blogs, and one of them (vintage/gutless/blood) was so brilliant it made me lose at least half an hour... It's a chance the timetable changed tonight so we get to sleep an hour more :)
Here are some of the nice pictures I found :
Good night, sweet dreams!



(Did you notice anything special in the 4last pictures? they're definitely connected!)
Here are some of the nice pictures I found :
Good night, sweet dreams!



(Did you notice anything special in the 4last pictures? they're definitely connected!)
merci, je te retourne le compliment :)
RépondreSupprimerbises
Thank you for your lovely comment. Haha, I hope for you (and for your BF) that you find an aviator jacket soon! I bought mine @ the sting, but I don't know if that shop is in Paris too.
RépondreSupprimerxoxo
http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com
amazing i like your blogspot
RépondreSupprimergood job